Grand Prix Events
We can also cater for private events so if you have a birthday, stag do, works event coming up, or you just fancy sorting the men from the boys (sorry ladies) give us a call or send us an email and we can organize an events to suit your requirements.
GRAND PRIX FORMAT: (Can be run on Single engine or Twin engine Karts)
• Full GP safety briefing
• All protective safety equipment supplied in the price
• 5 minute practice – To learn the circuit & become familiar with the track conditions on the day
• Starting on the grid, each driver to compete in two 8 lap heats- the grid will then be reversed from the 1st heat to the 2nd heat.
• Only the top drivers will then qualify to drive in an 8 lap final- the grid will be determined by scores awarded from the heats
• The overall winner will then have the opportunity for a victory lap in order to soak up the glory
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd to cross the line after 8 laps will then be awarded with trophies, bottle of bubbly (over 18s only)
• All karts are electronically tagged allowing for our timing system to record the drama lap-by-lap down to a thousandth of a second and all drivers taking part in the GP will be awarded their timing sheets at the end of the event during the prize giving and be able to compare fastest laps throughout the event.
Available for a minimum group of ten drivers or more - no maximum amount of drivers.
Discounts apply for groups of 20 drivers or more.
Single Engine pro kart - £40 per driver
Twin Engine pro kart - £50 per driver
If you would like to arrange a Grand Prix please give us a call to check out availabilty and this can be reserved for you on receipt of a £100 non refundable deposit. (This is deducted from the balance on the day of the event)
If you would like to book for a
day that we aren't currently open please give us a call and
we will do our best to open up especially for you - 01736 754960