News and Gossip
SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 3PM
Open GP Event on twin engine karts
Must have previous twin engine experience at Coast 2 Coast Karting and be known to us.
Special offer price £40 per driver instead of usual £50.
Pre booking only with £10 non refunable deposit.
GRAND PRIX FORMAT
• Full GP safety briefing
• All protective safety equipment supplied in the price
• 5 minute practice – To learn the circuit & become familiar with the track conditions on the day
• Starting on the grid, each driver to compete in two 7 lap heats- the grid will then be reversed from the 1st heat to the 2nd heat.
• Only the top drivers will then qualify to drive in an 7 lap final- the grid will be determined by scores awarded from the heats
• The overall winner will then have the opportunity for a victory lap in order to soak up the glory
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd to cross the line after 8 laps will then be awarded with trophies, bottle of bubbly (over 18s only)
• All karts are electronically tagged allowing for our timing system to record the drama lap-by-lap down to a thousandth of a second and all drivers taking part in the GP will be awarded their timing sheets at the end of the event during the prize giving and be able to compare fastest laps throughout the event.
Junior kart Club
Suitable for drivers aged 8 - 12 years.(minimum height 1.27m)
Saturday mornings 0930 - 1030
Come along and learn the track and the techniques needed to get the safest and fastest lap time.
Booking essential - 20.00 per driver - drink included
Single Engine Racing Club
Suitable for drivers 12 - 99 years (minimum height 1.53m)
Every Sunday morning 0930 -1030 - booking essential
25.00 - per driver drink included
••••••••••New Twin Engine Racing Club•••••••••
Suitable for experienced drivers only 16+
Sundays 4.30 -5.30pm
£30 per driver
Advanced booking only